The Department of Community Medicine is organizing on Hypertension & Diabetes Screening and Treatment Camp on 05th, 07th, 12th and 14th July 2022 at the Catchment Areas of UHTC (Bhangel) and RHTC (Panchayatan).
- To sensitize the community regarding Hypertension, Diabetes and its complications.
- To organize a Hypertension, Diabetes Screenig Camp at UHTC (Bhangel) and RHTC (Panchayatan).
The activities planned are as follows:
- Diabetes Screening and treatment of the community by the Medical Officer along with the Health Workers in the Catchment area of Urban Health and Training Centre on 12th July 2022.
- Hypertension Screening and treatment of the community by the Medical Officer along with the Health Workers in the Catchment area of Rural Health and Training Centre on 7th July 2022
- Hypertension Screening and treatment of the community by the Medical Officer along with the Health Workers in the Catchment area of Urban Health and Training Centre on 12th July 2022.
- Hypertension Screening and treatment of the community by the Medical Officer along with the Health Workers in the Catchment area of Rural Health and Training Centre on 14th July 2022
Dr Shalini Srivastava, Professor and HOD, Department of Community Medicine, SMS&R, firstname.lastname@example.org, 9599790219
Dr Harsh Mahajan, Professor, Department of Community Medicine, SMS&R, email@example.com, 9971215210
Dr. Amit Singh, Associate Professor, Department of Community Medicine, SMS&R.
Dr. Neha Tyagi, Associate Professor, Department of Community Medicine, SMS&R.
Dr. Neeti Purwar, Assistant Professor, Department of Community Medicine, SMS&R.
Dr. Ambren Chauhan, Assistant Professor, Department of Community Medicine, SMS&R
Dr. Himanshu Tanwar, Assistant Professor, Department of Community Medicine, SMS&R
Dr. D.P.Vats, Medical Officer, Department of Community Medicine, SMS&R.
Dr. Prerna Kishor, Tutor, Department of Community Medicine, SMS&R.
Date: 05th, 07th, 12thand 14th July 2022
Time: 10:00am to 01:00pm
Venue: Catchment Areas of UHTC (Bhangel) and RHTC (Panchayatan) Greater Noida.
Sharda School of Law, is organizing One week Faculty Development Programme on “OUTCOME-ORIENTED TEACHING LEARNING PRACTICES & RESEARCH: A MULTI- DIMENSIONAL APPROACH (HYBRID MODE) from Monday, 11th July to Saturday, 16th July 2022.
The objectives of this FDP are to
- Provide an understanding about outcome-based teaching-learning methods & research in law.
- Acquaint the participants with the intricacies of law and legal research.
- Train the researchers, academicians, and all participants to upgrade their knowledge and
- skills in outcome-based teaching and research.
- In-depth understanding about teaching pedagogy.
- Provide an opportunity to participants to deliberate and learn about the challenges facing legal education and research in the present virtual era.
Expected Outcomes After completion of this FDP
- The participants will be able to explore outcome-based methods of teaching and learning.
- The participants will be able to identify upcoming research areas across various specializations and fields of research.
- The participants will be able to come out with quality research work published in reputed journals at the national and international level with the guidance of experts.
- The knowledge acquired from experts will be percolated to the students and ultimately benefit them.
- The participants shall be able to appreciate the challenges facing the teaching-learning methods and research in law and will be able to prepare themselves better for the same.
Who can Join
Faculty Members, Researchers, Legal Experts, and other Professionals from all Universities/Institutes/ are participating in this Faculty Development Programme.
Event Speakers :
Prof. Manoj Kumar Sinha, Director, Indian Law Institute (Deemed University), New Delhi
- Prof. (Dr.) Upendra Baxi, Professor Emeritus, University of Warwick and NLU Delhi, Former Vice Chancellor, University of Delhi & University of South Gujrat
- Prof. S.K. Bhatnagar, Vice Chancellor, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University, Lucknow
- Prof. Nishtha Jaswal, Vice Chancellor, National Law University, Shimla
- Prof. G. S. Bajpai, Vice Chancellor, Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala
- Prof. Manoj Kumar Sinha, Director, Indian Law Institute (Deemed University), New Delhi
- Prof. Balraj Chauhan, Former Vice Chancellor, Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur
- Prof. Alka Chawla Professor, In-charge, Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi
- Prof. Arti Kaul Dean, School of Education, Sharda University
- Prof. (Dr.) Jayanthi Ranjan Dean, School of Business Studies, Sharda University
- Prof. (Dr.) Anubha Vashisht Director, IQAC, Sharda University
- Prof. VPS Arora Professor, Emeritus Sharda University
- Dr. Anita Singh, Professor, Sharda School of Law, Sharda University
- Hon’ble Shri P. K. Gupta, Chancellor, Sharda University
- Hon’ble Shri Y. K. Gupta, Pro- Chancellor, Sharda University
- Hon’ble Mr. Prashant Gupta, Executive Director, Sharda University.
Chief Guest/Guest of Honor:
Prof. (Dr.) Upendra Baxi, Professor Emeritus, University of Warwick and NLU Delhi, Former Vice Chancellor, University of Delhi & University of South Gujrat
- Prof. Sibaram Khara, Vice Chancellor, Sharda University
- Prof. P.K. Malhotra, Distinguished Professor, School of Law, Former Secretary, Union
- Ministry of Law & Justice, Govt. of India
- Prof. Pradeep Kulshrestha, Dean, School of Law, Sharda University
- Dr. Komal Vig, Professor & Associate Dean, School of Law
- Dr. Ruchi Lal, Associate Professor, School of Law
Registration Link: – https://bit.ly/3lygLCO
MS Team: – https://teams.microsoft.com/l/
Date- 11th July – 16th July 2022.
Time- 11:00 AM-3:00 PM
The Department of Pharmacology is organizing a “International Day Against Drug Abuse And Illicit Trafficking on 12th July 2022.
Objectives of Event:
- Addressing Drug Abuse: Pharmacological Perspectives
- Drug Abuse in Humanitarian Crises- Social Impact & Prevention
- Prof. Arunabha Ray, Professor & Head, Department of Pharmacology Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, New Delhi
- Dr. Rashmi Agarwalla, Assistant Professor, Department of Community & Family Medicine AIIMS, Guwahati, Assam, (online).
- Dr. Manisha Jindal, Dean, SMS&R, Gr. Noida Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Pooja Rastogi, Associate Dean, SMS&R Email Id: email@example.com
- Dr. Sachin Manocha, Professor & HOD, Department of Pharmacology, SMS&R Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shoma Mukherjee, Associate Professor, Department of Pharmacology, SMS&R
- Prashant Sharma, Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacology, SMS&R
Venue: Lecture Theater-2, 3rd Floor, SMS&R Building
Time: 08:30 AM to 9:30 AM,
Venue: Dhanwantari Auditorium, 5th Floor, SMS&R Building Sharda University
Time: 2:30 PM to 4:30PM
School of Dental Sciences, Sharda University is organizing a workshop on provisions and regulations of the Dental Council of India on curbing the menace of ragging in dental colleges on 13th July 2022 for the first and second-year B.D.S. students.
Objectives of Event:
- To familiarize the students with what precisely constitutes ragging
- To emphasize the adverse effects of ragging
- To discuss the necessary steps essential in curbing ragging of any type in dental colleges
- To accentuate the fact that ragging is strictly prohibited in the institution and will be dealt with severe consequences
Target beneficiaries: 15th and 16th B.D.S Batch, School of Dental Sciences
- Dr. Anil Kumar Chandna, Honourable Member, Executive Committee, Dental Council of India
- Dr. M. Siddharth, Professor & Head of Department of Periodontology, Dean, School of Dental Sciences
- Dr. Pallavi Sharma, Associate Professor, Department of Periodontology, School of Dental Sciences email@example.com , +91 9717995328
Time: 03.00 pm onwards
Venue: Lecture Theatre 3, Second Floor, School of Dental Sciences
The School of Education, Sharda University is proposing a workshop on Special Education.
Special education is a growing universal concern that informs and challenges the processes of educational reform in both developing and developed regions. Special education is also an evolving concept useful to guide strategies of educational change addressing the sources and consequences of exclusion within the holistic framework of the EFA goals and the understanding of education as a human right.
Over approximately the last fifteen years, the concept of special education has evolved towards the idea that all children and young people, despite different disabilities. The focus is on generating inclusive settings, which should involve: (a) respecting, understanding and taking care of persons with special needs (b) providing equal access to quality education; (c) close co-ordination with other social policies.
Thus the aim of this workshop is to sensitize teachers and students towards the needs and challenges of differently abled children. The workshop also targets to equip teachers in identification of children with special needs and orient them about assistive devices and policies to help them.
Objective of Event:
• To familiarize the participants with the needs and challenges of the differently abled children.
• To reflect upon different forms of disabilities.
• To identify the children with special needs.
• To explore the policies and programmes for the children with special needs.
- Dr. Arti Koul Kachroo, 9971992154, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Disha, 9711044129, email@example.com
- Dr. Praveen Kumar, Assistant Professor, School of Education, Vasanta College for Women, Banars Hindu University.
- Dr. Saurabh Ray, -Assistant Professor, Faculty of Education. Jamia Millia Islamia.
- Date: 14-July-2022 to 16-July-2022
- Time: 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM
- Venue: Google Meet
To strengthen the technical skills of the students, Department of CSE, School of Engineering & Technology (SET) has taken an initiative to train and prepare the student for GATE Examination on every Saturday’s(including non-working).
Through GATE students will get a chance in PSU’s as well as pursuing a higher degree from the renowned institution of India (IIT’s, NIT’s etc).
Apart from it the students who levy to work in product based companies, it will help them in their technical interviews.
- Prof.Parma Nand(Dean-SET),
- Dr.Nitin Rakesh(HOD-CSE)
- Mr.Amit Kumar Upadhyay,
Sharda School of Nursing Science & Research Organizing an Awareness program Regarding Menstruation Hygiene and personal care in collaboration with an NGO (Niine Foundation) on 15/7/2022 at 10am onwards .
Lack of knowledge and poor personal hygiene practices during menstruation can result in a variety of gynecological issues in girls’ reproductive lives. Girls must have access to water and sanitation in order to manage menstruation hygienically and with dignity. They require a private area to change their sanitary cloths or pads, as well as clean water and soap for washing their hands, bodies, and reusable cloths, as well as facilities for safely disposing of used materials or a clean place to dry them if they are reusable. There is also a need for men and women to be more aware of good menstrual hygiene practices. Menstruation is a natural process, but it is taboo in most parts of the world and rarely discussed
It has also received little attention from society and other sectors concerned with sexual and reproductive health and education. As a result, socio-cultural factors exacerbate the practical challenges of menstrual hygiene, and millions of girls continue to be denied their rights to water and sanitation, education, dignity, and gender equity.
Learning about hygiene during menstruation is a vital aspect of health education for adolescent girls as patterns that are developed in adolescence are likely to persist into adult life
1)To educate students about menstruation hygiene and personal care during menstruation
2)To distribute sanitary napkins to all female students while also teaching them how to maintain hygiene during the menstrual cycle, using “wing.”
- Prof. Urmila Devi Bhardwaj, Dean cum Principal, SNSR, 9350886446, Urmila.firstname.lastname@example.org, Sharda University.
- Prof. R.SreeRaja Kumar, Prof. cum Vice-principal, Community Health, 9646531203, Rs.email@example.com
Guest of Honor:
- Mrs Anupama Gupta,Representative from Niine Foundation ,Gorakhpur
- Mr .Atul Gupta,Representative from Niine Foundation ,Gorakhpur
- Ms. Rekha Kumari, Assistant Prof. Obstetrics & Gynecology, 7830406505,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms .Shweta .Assistant professor .community health nursing , 9548449701, email@example.com
- Ms.Madhavi sharma ,Senior tutor,obg,9990100746,Madhavi.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: 15-07-2022
- Time: 10:30 AM to 3:00 PM
- Venue: Dr.APJ Abdul kalam auditorium,block-3
The objective of this workshop is to unpack what constitutes a great research paper and outline the pleasures and pitfalls of writing an interesting and a rewarding experience. With the help of some characteristic examples and activities, the workshop will serve as a practical guide to the art of writing papers. This workshop will help you to communicate your ideas in an organized manner acceptable by the academic fraternity
The School of Education, Sharda University is proposing a 5-day faculty development programme on ‘Technology Enhanced Teaching for 21st Century Learning’. The FDP will offer a platform where renowned academicians and educationists will discuss various ICT tools and initiatives that assist in effective teaching and learning. The integration of ICT has become imperative for both school education and university education, especially in the post-COVID 19 era. There is a shifting need for the teaching community to adapt ICT integrated skills and techniques for more effective knowledge creation and dissemination.
National Education Policy 2020 has also laid emphasis on the integration of ICT in education to prepare students to face challenges in the ever-evolving global scenario. Skilful integration of ICT tools can enable development of twenty first century skills while making the process of teaching-learning more interactive, learner-centric, and enjoyable. Thus, this FDP is aimed to train faculty from diverse fields to meet the contemporary needs by providing more insight and practical knowledge of various ICT tools and technologies.
Objectives of the FDP:
• To familiarize participants with various ICT tools for teaching and research
• To learn the basics of latest ICT tools for content development
• To explore the possibilities of integrating ICT in pedagogy
• To reflect upon different usages of ICT in teaching, learning and assessment
• To learn about ICT tools for Teachers’ continuous professional development (CPD)
Prof. Arti Koul Kachroo, Dean School of Education, Sharda University
Dr Disha Maheshwari, Assistant Professor, School of Education
Dr Akanksha Srivastava, Associate Professor, School of Education
Dr Kritika Gosain, Assistant Professor, School of Education
18.07.2022 to 22.07.2022 (2 p.m. to 4 p.m.)
S.No. Date Resource Person Affiliation Topic
1. 18.07.2022 Dr Kritika Gosain Assistant Professor, School of Education, Sharda University E-Content Development through Animation
2. 19.07.2022 Dr D. Kumaresan Professor & Director
PG Department of Commerce, KSR College of Arts and Science for Women, Tamilnadu Edulastic: Web Tool for Assessment
3. 20.07.2022 Prof. A.R. Hussain Professor, School of Education, Jamia Milia Islamia Web Tools Application in Research and Teaching
4. 21.07.2022 Dr M. Rajendran Assistant Professor,
Faculty of Education, University of Delhi ICT & Continuous Professional Development
5. 22.07.2022 Dr Parvesh Lata Head, Department of Education, G.D. Goenka University Mind Maps for Concept Building
Dates: 18.07.2022 to 22.07.2022 (2 p.m. to 4 p.m.)
Venue: Hybrid Mode (Google Meet link will be shared with registered participants)
FEE: INR 100
Bank Name: ICICI Bank Ltd.
Branch Address: Krishna Apra Royal Plaza, D-2, E(acb), Alpha-1, Greater Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar, UP- 201306
Account Holder Name: Sharda University-Seminar
Account No.: 025405005815
IFSC Code : ICIC0000254
SWIFT Code: ICICINBBCTS
MICR Code: 110229037
QR Code for payment through PAYTM
Department of Physiology is organizing an online Guest Lecture on the 18th July, 2022.
Title: Instilling Tolerance & Harmony: Equity-Mindedness and Cultural Affirmation Practices in Academics.
- To Instil Tolerance and Harmony through equity mindedness and cultural affirmation.
Date-18th July, 2022
Time- 12.30 pm -1.30 p.m.
Venue – ONLINE
Topic: Webinar on the topic Instilling Tolerance & Harmony: Equity-Mindedness and Cultural Affirmation Practices in Academics
Time: Jul 18, 2022 12:30 PM India
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 841 1935 4222
Dr. Manisha Jindal, Dean, SMS&R, Sharda University.
Dr. Pooja Rastogi, Associate Dean, SMS&R, Sharda University.
Dr. Yogesh Tripathi, Professor & Head, Department of Physiology, SMS&R, Sharda University
Dr. M. Shobitha, Professor, Department of Physiology, SMS&R, Sharda University
Dr. Shilpi Bhat, Senior Tutor, Department of Physiology, SMSR, Sharda University
IQAC Sharda University collaboration with TLC Ramanujan College, Delhi University is organizing an online One-week Faculty Development Programme on “Psychological Skills for Effective Teaching and Learning”.
TheProgramme has been designed to include the themes of cognition, motivation, social interaction, and communication to acquaint the participants with the relevant knowledge and skill-set. (Detailed Brochure attached)
The details of the programme are:
Date: 19 to 25 July 2022
Duration: 1 Week
Faculty members (regular/ad-hoc/temporary) and research scholars from any discipline are eligible to apply for this Faculty DevelopmentFor Registration: https://tinyurl.com/4nt5y5x7
Objectives of the Event:
This Program will lead to the accomplishment of following objectives:
- To Transform Faculty into knowledge-creators
- To emphasis Self-learning space for participants
- To promote interaction with eminent scholars and academicians
- To enable Faculty to adapt skills for the dynamic contemporary environment
- To augment professional capabilities and research-based knowledge Inter and cross-disciplinary methodologies of study
- Prof. Anubha Vashisht, email@example.com
- Dr. Parul Saxena, 9873777356, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Mridul Dharwal, 09212523101, email@example.com
- Mr. Neeraj, 08394930043, firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Biochemistry, School of Medical Sciences and Research, Sharda University is organizing a CME on “Six Sigma: Quality Control application in Lab (IQC & EQAS)” SMS&R July 19th, 2022.
- To understand the role and importance of Six Sigma in Quality Control in the clinical laboratory to provide reliable, accurate & timely results. 2.To understand the various components of total quality management.
3.To apply the knowledge in the present scenario.
Target Audience: Faculty, Postgraduate students & Lab technicians of School of Medical Sciences and Research (SMS&R), Sharda University
Date of the event: 19th July 2022
Programme Schedule (detailed programme attached):
CME on “Six Sigma: Quality Control application in Laboratory (IQC & EQAS)”
19th July 2022 from 2:00pm to 4:00pm
Dhanwantri Auditorium , 5th floor, SMSR, Sharda University
Dr. Manisha Jindal, Dean, SMS& R, Sharda University, email@example.com
Dr. Bhaskar Charana Kabi, Professor & HOD, Department of Biochemistry, SMS&R. firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Manoj Kumar Nandkeoliar, Professor, Department of Biochemistry, SMSR. Manoj.email@example.com
Dr. Shailza Verma. Associate Professor, Department of Biochemistry, SMS&R. firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Manisha Jain, Sr. Territory Manager. Ortho Care Laboratory Support, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics. New Delhi.manisha.jain@OrthoClinicalDiagnostics.com
Topic: “Six Sigma: Quality Control application in Laboratory (IQC & EQAS)”
The School of Education, Sharda University is proposing a One Day Workshop on ‘Ethics and Values at Workplace’ for Non-Teaching Staff.
Human values and ethics are not like motor skills, which once mastered remain with forever. They are not skills, they belong not even to the domain of mere knowledge, they in fact belong to the domain of subtler understanding and practice. Aadi Shankar suggested that subtler aspects of human values need to be nurtured and protected with care, as a mother protects the womb. Values and ethics have nature of camphor – they evaporate if not preserved carefully. Hence there is a need to discuss and streamline the process that helps to infuse the culture of human values and ethics in educational institutions.
Work ethics and values are the backbone for the maintenance of discipline at workplace. It ensures efficiency & promote congenial atmosphere in the organization. It is the responsibility of each individual to contribute towards a safe and supportive atmosphere in the institution. The workshop will stress on the need to remain motivated and professional to ensure growth both at the personal & professional levels. This would go a long a way for achieving academic and administrative quality enhancement and strengthening the moral fibre of the institution leading to holistic development.
Objective of Event:
- To develop a personal values framework.
- To define personal accountability.
- To practice emotional and relational intelligence
- To practice ethical code
- To navigate through ethical dilemmas.
- To develop coping strategies, methods, tools and practices to deal with any values conflicts which can arise in the work setting.
Prof. Arti Koul Kachroo, Dean School of Education, Sharda University.
Dr Akanksha Srivastava, Associate Professor, School of Education
Dr Kritika Gosain, Assistant Professor, School of Education
Dr Disha Maheshwari, Assistant Professor, School of Education.
Date: 20 – July – 2022
Time: 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
Venue: Google Meet
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/BNUE1kQKas37X34WA
|Name of the Event||Workshop on “Gait Assessment – Clinical and Research implication”|
|About the Event
|While most physical therapists will perform an observational gait analysis in the clinic, this does not provide true objective information. Analysis of Gait components is an essential part of the diagnosis of various neurological disorders and the assessment of patient progress during rehabilitation and recovery from the effects of neurological disease, musculoskeletal injury or disease process etc. Observational gait analysis is exactly how it sounds, meaning that the clinician will use their training and skilled eye to identify any major deviations or abnormalities they observe and the overall quality of a patient’s gait. Objective information differs in the sense that it provides quantifiable data without bias that can be analyzed and tracked.
The demonstration of the GAITON system will enhance the skill, give the objective and quantifiable data, and understanding of the software applications in this process.
|Objective of the Event||1) – To enhance clinical andresearch aptitude of the students in the area of Gait Assessment.
2) – To Provide industry interaction for faculty and students.
3)-To explore hands on a new and advanced technology in this area.
|Scope of the Event (Beneficiary)
( Write ‘Y’ for Yes and ‘N’ for No)
|Faculty / Students||Y||Faculty||Y||Staff||Society / Community|
Target Audiences >>
(For Event details Circulation)
( Write ‘Y’ for Yes and ‘N’ for No)
|Students||Y||UG Group||Y||PG Group||Y||Batch 2018-19||N||Batch 2019-20||Y|
|Batch 2020-21||Y||Batch 2021-22||Y||Ph.D. Scholars||Y||Dr. Group||–|
Name of the Organizing Department / School
|Department of Physiotherapy
|Advisor||Name||Contact Number||Email ID|
|Convener details||Prof .(Dr.) Sally Lukose,(Dean, School of Allied Health Sciences)
|Organizing Secretory details||· Dr. Mayank Shukla, Professor & Head , Department of Physiotherapy,SAHS)
· Dr. Rita Sharma, Assistant Professor, Department of Physiotherapy,SAHS.
|Chief Guest / Guest of Honor||Name||Affiliation|
| Speaker details
|Name of the Speaker||Affiliation||AREA
[Academics/ Industry/ Research Organization/ Others
( Please specify)]
|Speaker – 1||Dr Abhishek Jain is an Orthopedic Surgeon and a Podiatrist in South Delhi with an experience of more than 8 years. He is the youngest Indian faculty at British Orthopedic Foot and ankle Society(BOFAS). He practices at Delhi Foot in Kalkaji area, New Delhi. He completed his MBBS from Manipal College of Medical Sciences (MCOMS), Diploma in Orthopaedics from Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore and DNB (Orthopedics) from VardhmanMahavir Medical College &Safdarjang Hospital, Delhi. He is an active member of Indian Foot and Ankle Society. After having worked across the globe in trauma, spine, joint replacement and foot surgeries, and obtaining surgical training from Korea, Germany, and Singapore.||Orthopedic Surgeon and a Podiatrist||Others|
|Speaker -2||Dr.Surendrapal Singh, Founder and Director of Synergy Clinic heads the team of Ortho – Neuro Rehabilitation. Dr. SP Singh possesses an in depth knowledge and have an extensive experience of treating patients in his field.
|Founder and Director of Synergy Clinic heads the team of Ortho – Neuro Rehabilitation.||Others|
|Date of the Event||DD||MM||YYYY|
|Duration of the Event
(No. of Days)
|Timings of the Event||10am to 4 pm|
|Venue of the Event||Abdul KalamAuditorium 005|
|Proposed Budget of the Event||10,000/-|
|Type of the Event >>||(Write ‘Yes’ where applicable in the respective event column)|
|Conference||Seminar||Workshop||Symposium||Guest Lecture (Invited talk)||FDP/ MDP/ EDP||Special Session||Industrial Visit||Extension and Outreach programs|
|Quiz||Cultural/ Celebration/ Sports|
|Name of the Collaborative Organization
(I.e. Industry, Non- Government Organizations through NSS/NCC/Red cross/YRC etc.)
|Name of the Community Person
(Only applicable for Extension and Outreach programs)
|Expected Number of Participants||Inter School||–|
Department of Psychiatry, SMS&R is organizing a Guest Lecture on “TOLERANCE IN COMMUNITY”, resilience and their mental health aspects on 21st July, 2022.
The details of the programme are as follows:
- To sensitize the students regarding tolerance in community
- To sensitize the students regarding resilience in community
- Mental Health aspects of Tolerance & Resilience
The activities planned are as follows:
- Lecture by Mrs Archana Dhankar (Clinical Psychologist)
- Dr. Manisha Jindal, Dean, SMS&R, Sharda University
- Dr. Pooja Rastogi, Associate Dean, SMS&R, Sharda University
- Dr. Kunal Kumar (Professor and Head of Department, Department of Psychiatry, SMS&R)
- Dr. Abhinit Kumar, (Associate Professor, Department of Psychiatry, SMS&R)
- Dr. Nikhil Nayar, (Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry, SMS&R)
- Dr. Swaleha Mujhawar (Senior Resident, Department of Psychiatry, SMS&R)
- Venue: Auditorium, 4th floor, SMS&R Building
- Date &Time: 21.07.2022 (08:30am to 09:30 am)