India under the G20 presidency has called for a focus on inclusive agenda keeping the vulnerable citizens in mind. The skill development project- Financial Literacy undertaken by Sharda School of Business Studies (SSBS) embodies the same spirit and seeks to spread financial literacy among the under privileged communities. The knowledge of how to spend, save and borrow, how to invest and accumulate wealth etc are skill sets that needs to be developed among them so as to empower them to make smart and effective financial decisions as well as protect their consumer rights.
This Skill Development Project on Financial Literacy for the underprivileged communities would be undertaken during the period of February -March 2023.
- To make appropriate financial decisions about investing, saving, managing debts, child education etc.
- To educate them about the use of financial principles as a key to breaking the cycles of debt
- To acquire Life skills alongside financial principles: How to access banking services, repay loans responsibly, and planning skills, such as how to create investment and savings plans for their families.
Department of Architecture, School of Design, Architecture and Planning (SAP), Sharda University is organizing a 5 days Hands on Fabrication workshop for students of Architecture (B. Arch).
This event has following objectives:
- To give students a hands on experience of working with various materials.
- To transform waste to value through design.
- To provide experiential learning experience to the students.
- Dr. Dipti Parashar, Associate Dean, SSDAP
- Ar. Abhay Kaushik, HOD, SSDAP
Date: 16th – 21st March 2023
Venue: Department of Architecture, SSDAP, Block-2, Sharda University, Greater Noida.
Sharda School of Law, Sharda University in collaboration with the National Institute of Social Defence (NISD), Govt. of India is organizing Two Days National Conference On “Critical Issues & Challenges of Elderly in India-The Path Ahead” on Tuesday 21st March to Wednesday 22nd March 2023, Time: 10:30 onwards.
Objectives of the Conference:
- To explore a contextual overview of the problems and challenges related to senior citizens.
- To create awareness on Social, Physiological, Economic, Legal, Mobility, Security concerns and health issues related to elderly.
- To give a contextual overview of the problems and challenges related to geriatric care in India.
- To provide a larger national background of challenges /issues faced by Ageing due to westernization, demographic, class and other associated changes in family structure.
- To review key interventional paradigms, techniques and practices, and to initiate a multi-stakeholder discussion on resolving the challenges related to ageing.
- • Dr. R. Giriraj, Director, NISD, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt . of India
- • Dr. H C Sridhara Reddy, Deputy Director, NISD, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India.
- • Prof. Sushma Batra, Ex. Head Faculty, Department of Social Work, University of Delhi.
- • Mrs. Gargi Lakhanpal, Director Vridhcare NGO, Delhi
- • Prof.(Dr.) Maheshwar Singh, Professor of Political Science, National Law University, Delhi.
- • Dr. Pradeep Dhingra, CA, LLB. , MBA & PH.D., Industry Expert
- Shri P. K. Gupta Hon’ble Chancellor, Sharda University
- Shri Y. K. Gupta Hon’ble Pro- Chancellor, Sharda University
- Prof. Sibaram-Khara Vice – Chancellor, Sharda University
- Prof. Komal Vig Dean, Sharda School of Law, Sharda University
- Dr. Urmila Yadav, Associate Professor, Sharda School of Law, Sharda University, 9990898447, email@example.com
- Dr. Bishwajeet Prakash, Assistant Professor, Sharda School of Law, Sharda University, 8010893855
Faculty Organizing Committee:
- Dr. Ruchi Lal, Associate Professor, SSOL
- Ms. Smriti Chauhan, Assistant Professor, SSOL
- Ms. Garima Singh, Assistant Professor, SSOL
- Dr. Rishikesh Faujdar, Assistant Professor, SSOL
- Dr. Sanchita Ray, Assistant Professor, SSOL
- Ms. Sanghapriya Ray, Research Scholar, SSOL
- Ms. Anjali Raghav, Research Scholar, SSOL
We look forward to seeing you all at conference.
Registration Link-: https://forms.gle/LTkA2k3MKevHqgtY9
Date: 21st – 22nd March 2023
Time: 10:30 am onwards
Venue: 201- Chanakya Auditorium, Block-7, Sharda School of Law, Sharda University.
Department of Otorhinolaryngology is organizing a programme on the “World Hearing Day- New born screening for hearing & health awareness” on 22nd March 2023.
Objectives of the Event:
To Sensitize students (Undergraduate & Post Graduate) Faculty & Staff of Medical College about various aspects to new born screening for hearing & Rehabilitation.
WHD Flyer Creative – MCI To give knowledge about latest guidelines of newborn screening for hearing & Rehabilitation
- Dr. Nirupma Gupta, Dean SMS&R, Greater Noida, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. A.K. Gadpayle, Medical Superintendent, Sharda Hospital, Greater Noida, email@example.com
Chief Guest: Dr. Anoop Raj, Former Professor & MS (Sharda Hospital), Ex-Professor (MAMC, New Delhi)
Guest Speaker: Dr. P.K. Rathore Professor & Head Department of ENT, Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
- Dr. Rohit Saxena, Professor & Head ENT, SMS&R Greater Noida, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Sanjeev K. Awasthi, Professor ENT, SMS&R Greater Noida, email@example.com
- Dr. Vivek Kumar Pathak, Associate Professor ENT, SMS&R Greater Noida, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Abhinav Srivastava, Assistant Professor ENT, SMS&R Greater Noida, email@example.com
- Dr. Hitender Basista, Assistant Professor ENT, SMS&R Greater Noida, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Stuti Shukla, Assistant Professor ENT, SMS&R Greater Noida, email@example.com
- Dr. Himani Sharma, Senior Resident ENT, SMS&R Greater Noida
- Dr. Anshul Chatrath, Senior Resident ENT, SMS&R Greater Noida
- Dr. Sama Rizvi, Senior Resident ENT, SMS&R Greater Noida
Time: 8:00 AM to 5: 00 PM
Venue: Dhanwantri Auditorium, 5th Floor, SMS&R Building, Sharda University, Greater Noida.
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Sharda School of Basic Science and Research is conducting a 30 hrs Instrumental Chemistry VAC300 (Value Added Course) for BSc(Chemistry and BSc(Biochemistry)-Sem II students.
Venue: Room No. 210, Block-3/CIF Block-2(BSc Chem SemII, BSc Biochem SemII) students
Date: March 22nd to June 8th
Timings: Wednesdays(3:00 to 4:40 pm &
Thursday 2:05-2:55 pm)
Instructor: Prof. Ajay Kumar Tyagi
Head of the Department: Dr. Anupam Agarwal
VAC coordinator: Dr Noopur Srivastava
Objectives of Event:
Students will gain the knowledge and skill on the various instrumentaltechniques adopted in the laboratory. They
will become conversant of how to do sample preparation, separation of mixture into pure ingredients, safe handling
of chemicals and setting up the reaction assembly.
Student will have the knowledge of:
- Instrumental measurements& Calibration(UV, IR, AAS and HPLC)
- Standards, Blank and sample preparation
- Separation, purification and characterization of functional properties
- Setting up of apparatus for chemical reactions; pressure reactions, vaporphase reactions, photochemical reactions, electro-chemical reactionsetc
- Dr. Anupam Aggarwal, Head & Associate Professor, Dept. of Chemistry & Biochemistry, firstname.lastname@example.org. 8595166596
- Dr. Noopur Srivastava, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Chemistry & Biochemistry, email@example.com. 9868374258
- Prof. Ajay Kumar Tyagi, Professor, Dept. of Chemistry & Biochemistry, SBSR
Date: 22nd March to 8th June 2023
Time: 2:00 pm – 4:15 pm
Department of Respiratory Medicine, SMS&R is organizing a CME on ”Integrated approach towards elimination of Tuberculosis” & Workshop on 23/3/2023 in SMS&R. Details of the same are outlined below.
Objectives of the Event:
1-Workshop of functioning of Gene-Xpert machine.
- Safety / precaution to be taken in TB. Ward & TB lab
- Collection and processing of the various samples for the workshop of TB & MDR TB.
- Demonstration and hand on exposure of the GeneXpert / Ultra GeneXpert /Pre XDR GeneXpert.
2- To sensitize students (Undergraduate & Post Graduate) Faculty & Staff of Medical collage about various aspects related to Elimination of Tuberculosis.
3-Holistic approach to control of tuberculosis.
- Dr. Adesh Kumar, Professor & Head, Respiratory Medicine, UPUMS, Safai, Vice Chairman STF- UP
- Dr. Vijay Hadda, Additional Professor, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine.
- Dr. Dipti Gothi, Professor & Head, Pulmonary Medicine, ESIC PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, Delhi
Convener: Dr. Nirupma Gupta– Dean, SMSR, Sharda University
Co-Convener: Dr. Pooja Rastogi– Associate Dean, SMSR
Organizing Chairman & Secretary: Dr. D.K. Singh, Professor & Head. Res. Medicine SMS& R.
Scientific Programe Co-Ordinators-
- Dr. M.B. Gupta, Professor, Res. Medicine, SMS&R,
- Dr. Sonisha Gupta, Professor, Res. Medicine SMS&R
Treasurar. – Dr.Shani.Mann, Assistant professor ,Resp. Medicine, SMS&R
Link for Registration: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14aNqzFY0zAPuoaNl8q51mmE2043_0rHmA_YZ6VALUbc/edit
Registration fee for Faculty/SR/PG/Tutor and JR’s-700 INR (including GST)
Registration FEE for interns and undergraduate-500 INR (Including GST)
On The Spot Payment- 800
Account Name: Sharda university-Seminar
Account Number: 025405005815
IFSC Code: ICIC0000254
Bank: ICICI bank, Alpha 1, Greater Noida
Venue: Dhanwantari Auditorium, School of Medical Sciences & Research, Sharda University, Greater Noida.
C.M.E. Programmed Details:
Date: 23rd March 2023
Day and Time: Thursday 08:30 AM to 05:25 PM.
It is with great pleasure that we announce the Annual Cultural Fest of our esteemed university, Chorus-2k23 to be held on 23-25 March. This year’s festival promises to be a vibrant and engaging celebration of the diversity of cultures represented on our campus and beyond.
The objectives of the festival are manifold. Firstly, it provides a platform for students to showcase their talents and creativity through various cultural events and competitions. It also promotes cross-cultural understanding and awareness, fostering a sense of unity and community among our students.
Furthermore, the festival provides an opportunity for students to network with each other and professionals in various fields. It is a chance to learn from and be inspired by one another, as well as to build connections that may lead to future collaborations.
The festival will include various activities, including traditional dances and music performances, art events, fashion shows, food stalls featuring various cuisines, and much more. We encourage everyone to participate and join in the festivities.
REGISTRATION LINK- https://forms.gle/auLQALcTuaBxmXTBA
EVENT FLOW AND DETAILED RULE BOOK- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CFxTwMA28bFsyoHpUADc0lMsLEuIYIA-/view?usp=share_link
We look forward to seeing you all at the Annual Cultural Fest and hope you will enjoy the rich cultural experiences it offers.
- Vipin Nagar
- Pallav Prakash
Department of Art & Design presents the Tech fest-Design Confluence 23, Design exhibition and Fashion show celebrating the entry of GenNext designers of Sharda University into the world of design & fashion. Presenting a creative vision of products inspired by art forms, rustic grassroots and everyday life in Indian sub-continent.
The objective :-
- Present a creative vision of student’s projects in form of Design exhibits inspired by Art forms and everyday life and Art of living.
- To present the glamorous fashion looks inspired by rustic grassroots and rickshaw art from Bangladesh and nature.
- The whole event is an effort to revive the dyeing crafts and arts of world’s and present them with futuristic designs.
- Dr. Dipti Parashar, Associate Dean, School of Design, Architecture and Planning, Sharda University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Poonam Bhagchandani, HOD, Department of Art & Design, email@example.com
- Team Art and Design Department
Design Exhibition Block –II, Ground Floor, Sharda University
23rd to 25th March 2023 -12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Fashion Show- Main stage (Football ground) in front of Block-7 Sharda University- 23rd March 2023- 5:30 pm onwards
We are very happy to extend a cordial invitation for your presence at the 11th Annual CHORUS fest, dated from 23rd March to 25th March 2023.
The theme for CHORUS 2K23 is “SYMPHONY OF SENSES”, a perfect encapsulation of the celebration of richness in our cultural diversity. The event would bring together participants from different institutions, to participate in varied fun-filled events and competitions, with an aim to empower students to showcase their skills and talents, interact with their peers, and gain invaluable insight into the process.
We would like to humbly invite you to the Inauguration ceremony of Chorus 2023. It will begin with a SPIC MACAY performance by Guru Geeta Mahalik. She is an Indian Odissi dancer and the Government of India honoured her with the Padma Shri in 2014 for her services to art and culture. The event would be graced by Honorable Chancellor and Pro-Chancellor and have attendees from over 70 countries including dignitaries, university faculty, and participants.
Time: 3:00 PM
Venue: Anand Swaroop Auditorium Block-45, Sharda University.
In a world of distinct cultures, diversity is something that brings people, ethnicities, towns, cities, states even countries together. The international relations division and Department Student Welfare of Sharda University is proudly presenting “G20 Global Village Competition” in the 11th edition of CHORUS 2k23 for the students of Sharda University, where the students would get a chance to display their culture through food, ethnic wear, and mother country.
LINK FOR THE REGISTRATION: https://forms.gle/oke1x8v38xpYCu3z6
- Dr. Ashok Daryani, Director International Relation
- Dr. Santhi Naraynan, Assistant Dean Student Welfare
- Nitin Gupta Assistant Director International Relation S.U
Student coordinator :
- Vipin Nagar, 9582388275
- Pallav Prakash, 8130512145
- Satya Kasshyap, 7082403166
- Ahana Dutta, 9910390933
- Sushmita Bhatt, 9289229888
Date: 23rd March 2023
Time: 4:30 pm – 6:45 pm
To strengthen the technical skills of the students, Department of CSE, School of Engineering & Technology (SET) has taken an initiative to train and prepare the student for GATE Examination on every Saturday’s(including non-working).
Through GATE students will get a chance in PSU’s as well as pursuing a higher degree from the renowned institution of India (IIT’s, NIT’s etc).
Apart from it the students who levy to work in product based companies, it will help them in their technical interviews.
- Prof.Parma Nand(Dean-SET),
- Dr.Nitin Rakesh(HOD-CSE)
- Mr.Amit Kumar Upadhyay,
The Blood Bank, Sharda Hospital is organizing an in-house Voluntary Blood Donation Camp on Friday and Saturday, 24th and 25th March, 2023.
All healthy individuals between 18 years -65 years are humbly requested to donate blood in the service of humanity.
Objectives of the Event:
Donated Blood will be used in health care facility to meet the demand of patients or lifesaving procedures.
To raise awareness about saving lives by blood donations.
Convener: Dr. A.K. Gadpayle, Professor, Medicine and Medical Superintendent, Sharda Hospital
Co Convener: Dr. Jyoti Mishra (8929889494) Professor, Pathology, HOD, Blood Bank, Sharda Hospital
Dr. Neema Tiwari (9140435771) Assistant Professor, Pathology, Incharge, Blood Bank, Sharda Hospital
Program Coordinator : Mr. Mahesh Ranakoti, Technical officer, Blood Bank, Sharda Hospital
Dates: Friday and Saturday, 24th and 25th March, 2023
Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Venue: Blood Bank, Sharda Hospital, Greater Noida
For any queries please contact– Ph. No. 0120-232-9969; 0120-232-9882
Department of Respiratory Medicine, SMS&R is organizing a ”Chest Camp in Community” on the occasion of World TB Day on 24th March 2023 in Dattawali Village. Details of the same are outlined below.
Objectives of the Event:
- Sensitization and screening of Tuberculosis in the community.
- Sputum examination.
- Counselling on the disease and further management.
- Free Screening of Tuberculosis.
- Free Tuberculosis Health Checkup.
- Free Sputum Examination
- Free Chest X-Ray
- Free Test For MDR- TB Patients.
- Free Treatment For TB & MDR TB.
- Free Screening & Treatment of TB Contact Patients & Family.
- Dr. Nirupma Gupta- Dean, SMS&R, Sharda University
- Dr. Ritu S. Sood – Dean SSMFE, Sharda University
Advisor – Dr. A. K. Gadpayle – Medical Superintendent, Sharda Hospital
- Dr. Devendra Kumar Singh -HOD Respiratory Medicine Sharda university
- Dr. Sonisha Gupta – Professor Respiratory Medicine Sharda university
- Ms. Sonali Shrivastava – Station Manager Suno Sharda 90.8FM Sharda University
- Mr. Saquib Alam – Presenter Suno Sharda 90.8FM Sharda University
- Dr. M.B. Gupta – Professor Respiratory Medicine, Sharda University
- Dr. Shani Mann – Assistant Professor, Respiratory Medicine. Sharda University
- Dr. Vipin Tiwari – Senior Resident, Respiratory Medicine Sharda University.
- Dr. Gaurav Pandey – PG- 3 Respiratory Medicine Sharda University.
- Dr. Harsh Vij – PG- 2 Respiratory Medicine Sharda University.
Venue: Dattawali Village, Greater Noida, G.B. Nagar UP,
Date: 24th March 2023
Day and Time: Thursday 10:00 AM to 02:30 PM.
Addressing to the crowd-
- Dr. Sonisha Gupta, Professor, Respiratory Medicine SMS&R, Sharda University
The A. H. Siddiqi Centre for Advanced Research in Applied Mathematics & Physics (CARAMP), Sharda University, Greater Noida, India, is organizing International Conference on Applied and Industrial Mathematics (ICAIM 2023) on 24th – 26th March, 2023 (Virtual conference). Renowned Mathematicians, distinguished speakers, academicians, scientists, and research scholars from India and abroad (18 countries approx.) are attending this virtual conference. They will exchange their ideas and discuss the latest trends and development in the field of interdisciplinary research in various emerging areas of Mathematics and Applied sciences.
Objectives of the Conference:
The conference is an international forum that aims to bring together leading academicians, researchers, and research scholars from India and abroad to exchange ideas and discuss the latest trends and development in the field of interdisciplinary research in various emerging areas of Mathematics and Applied sciences.
We invite all leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world. We warmly welcome all authors to submit their research papers to (ICAIM 2023) and share their valuable experiences with researchers and scholars around the world.
- Track- 1: Mathematical Analysis &Modelling
- Track- 2: Artificial Intelligence & MachineLearning
- Track- 3: Statistics, Data Sciences & Engineering
- Track- 4: Sustainable Development Goals
- Progress in Fractional Differentiation and Applications (Natural Sciences Publishing: Scopus Indexed). https://www.naturalspublishing.com/show.asp?JorI D=48&pgid=0
- Chaos Theory and Applications.: (Scopus Indexed) https://dergipark.org.tr/tr/pub/chaos/board
- Proceedings on Engineering Sciences (Scopus indexed) https://pesjournal.net/
- The Aligarh Journal of Statistics (AJS) (UGC Listed) https://www.amu.ac.in/miscellaneous/the aligarh-journal-of-statistics/home-page
- Applied Mathematics and Computation (Scopus indexed), Special Issue. https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/applied-mathematics-and-computation
- Mathematical Analysis & Modelling, Book Series, published by Springer Nature (Proposal accepted).
- Mathematical Models Using Artificial Intelligence for Surveillance Systems, Scrivener Publication (Co-published by Wiley, Publication), Scopus indexed.
- Prof. R. C. Singh, Professor Physics and Advisor- (CARAMP), Sharda University, India.
- Prof. S. K. Banerjee (Dean, Sharda School of Basic Sciences & Research, Sharda University, India)
- Prof. P. Manchanda (Professor, Department of Mathematics, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, Punjab, India)
Conveners (Scientific Organizing Committee Chairs):
- Prof. Khursheed Alam, (Coordinator, CARAMP, Sharda University, India)
- Prof. Yeliz Karaca, (Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), USA)
- Dr. Sangeeta Gupta
- Dr. Munendra Singh
- Dr. Sweta Srivastav
- Dr. Varun Mohan
- Dr. Santosh Kumar
- Dr. Alpna Mishra
For more details: Please see the brochure or You may visit at WEB LINK: https://www.sharda.ac.in/caramp/icaim2023/
Date & Time: 24th March 2023 at 11: 00 AM onwards.
Abstract/Full Paper Submission: 20th Mar. 2023
Acceptance Notification: 22nd Mar. 2023
Registration Deadline: 20th Mar. 2023
Note: e-Certificate will be provided to all participants
Sharda School of Media film and Entertainment in collaboration with the DSW is organizing an event “Meet the Actor Season 2”. On this occasion a renowned personality Ms. Juhi Babbar will grace the event. She is an Indian film and television actress. She has also contributed to theatre both as an actor and director. She is the daughter of famous Bollywood actor Raj Babbar.
Ms. Juhi Babbar is coming to campus to perform her play, “With Love, Aap Ki Saiyaara” at our Chorus-2k23 on Saturday the 25th of March 2023, at 2:30 pm onwards.
The event details are as follows:
Date: 25th March 2023 (Saturday)
Timings: 2:30 pm Onwards
Venue: Aanand Sawroop Auditorium, Block-45.
Participants and audience are required to be sited before 2:00 pm.
The objective of the festival is to provide a platform for students to attain the knowledge and experiences of the acting and film industry where they connect with Industry Professionals and Celebrities.
The sub-objectives are as follows:
- To know the future career prospects in Film Industry
- To understand the standards of the Bollywood industry
- To address the hidden queries of students from Industry people
- It also promotes cross-cultural understanding and awareness, fostering a sense of unity and community among our students.
- Prof. (Dr.) Ritu Sood, Dean SSMFE, 9811089767, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. B.K.Singh, Dean Student Welfare, 7581853171, email@example.com
- Dr. Divya, Assistant Professor, 8800363279, firstname.lastname@example.org