Sharda School of Nursing Science and Research (SSNSR), Sharda University is observing World Mental Health week to raise the awareness about the preventive steps and measures for suicidal ideation. These preventive measures can be implemented by the students to cope from the challenges which they are facing in day-to-day life.
World Mental Health Day is observed on 10 October every year, with the overall objective of raising awareness of mental health issues and mobilizing efforts in support of better mental health. This year’s theme is; Make Mental Health; Well-Being for All a Global Priority.. It provides a unique and special opportunity to drive home the message of mental wellness for the Work force.
Mental well-being refers to a state of being emotionally, psychologically, and socially healthy. The way we react to life is affected by how we think, feel, and act. Socially and professionally, a person cannot be fit without it. As World Health Organization (WHO) says: “Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.”
Mental health is the ability to realize one’s potential, cope with everyday stresses, work productively, and contribute to society.
Objectives of the Event:
- To discuss mental health importance at workplace.
- To discuss mental health before & after pandemic & welfare services for mental well- being.
- To raise awareness of mental health issues around the world and to mobilize efforts in support of mental health
- To reduce stigma associated with mental illness & promote help seeking behaviors, and emotional well-being practices.
- To increase the mental health and well-being of the students at Sharda University.
- Prof. R. Sreeraja Kumar, Associate Dean, 9646531203, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Pawan Kumar Sharma, Professor cum Head of the Department of Psychiatry (Mental) Health Nursing, 9888881090, email@example.com
Organizers Details :
Ms.Veena Salilkumar Chaudhary , Assistant Professor, 9586593181, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Ankita Manral , Assistant Professor , 09958534369 , email@example.com
- Ms. Vinita, Senior Tutor, 8595341218, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Komal, Senior Tutor, 7011321047, email@example.com
- Ms. Shubhangi, Senior Tutor, 9340703711, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Bharati, Senior Tutor, 8876279741, email@example.com
- Ms. Seema, Senior Tutor,9319142701, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Soniya, Senior Tutor,9716272249, email@example.com
- Ms. Tamana, Senior Tutor, 8860229593, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Ketan Sharma, Assistant Professor, 7011738245, email@example.com
- Mr. Tushar Singh, Student coordinator, 7503959959, 2019622821. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Pawan Kumar Sharma, HOD Cum Professor, SSNSR, Sharda University
- Ms. Monika Sabarwal, Faculty CON, AIIMS, New Delhi
- Dr. Anviti Gupta, Dean, SSHSS
Date: 10th – 14th October 2022
Time: 9:30 am – 1:00 pm
Venue: Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Auditorium, Block 3, Sharda University.