For Bachelor’s 5th Semester, 3rd Year students from 17th July: Critical Thinking & Leadership in Design: VAD004
The intended Objectives are to:
- This courses will allow students to get additional knowledge that can make them more proficient, by giving them a competitive edge in the job market.
- This courses will focus on practical skills and hands-on training, helping students acquire real-world skills that are highly sought after by employers. Skills such as project management or communication can significantly boost your employability.
- This course is designed in collaboration with industry experts and professionals. They are more aligned with current industry trends and requirements, making you more job-ready and adaptable to changing market demands.
- This interdisciplinary approach can enhance students’ problem-solving abilities and enable them to see connections between different subjects, fostering a well-rounded education.
- Dr. Dipti Parashar, Associate Dean, School of Design, Architecture and Planning, Sharda University, 9958416648, Dipti.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Poonam Bhagchandani, HOD, Department of Art &Design, 9717792015, email@example.com
- Dheeraj Sharma Director – Sharda Skills (Training and Development Arm of Sharda Skills), 9313068580, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Satakshi Choudhary Assistant Professor, Department of Art &Design, SSSDAP, 9521891984, email@example.com
- Sonal Arora, Sharda Skills
- Rishi Sen Gupta, Sharda Skills
Date: 21st July to 3rd November 2023
Time: 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Venue: SSDAP, Block 2, Sharda University.