Plot no 32
34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida
Uttar Pradesh 201310
Sharda School of Business Studies (SSBS) in collaboration with the Career Counselling and Development Centre (CCDC), is organizing a session on “Study Abroad Options” on Tuesday, October 04, 2022.
Objectives of the Event
The objectives of the event are
- To generate interest among students in pursuing Higher Education
- To create an awareness among students about GRE/ GMAT exams
- To give valuable Tips about the preparation for GRE/ GMAT exams
- To set a goal for higher results in these examinations
- To help students understand institutions, bodies, and courses that need such examinations.
- To support and motivate students for their chosen stream.
- To assist the students in the process of career decision-making
- Date of the Event: 04th October 2022,
- Time: 2:00 pm onwards
- Location of the event: Chanakya Auditorium Block No. 7, Sharda University
Speaker: Mr. Pankaj Talwar, Expert & CEO, Jamboree Education
Mr. Talwar has been in the education industry for the past 13 years, Academically he holds an MBA from The Lisbon MBA (A MIT -Sloan collaboration with two top Universities in Europe). He is a recipient of the highest merit-based scholarship of the school till now and is a winner of several awards. He is also an entrepreneur and founder of a social enterprise.
- Dr. Priti Verma, Member of CCDC
- Prof. Anup Kumar Srivastava, Assistant Professor, Management (SSBS)
- Dr. Aarti Sharma, Assistant Professor, Management (SSBS)
- Prof. Geeta Durga, Chairperson of CCDC
- Dr. Rachna Bansal, Assistant Professor, Management (SSBS)
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/NkxycsQ1WapCVbPy9(Share on Social)