School of Nursing Science and Research with training and placement department is organizing a soft skill training programme for final year nursing students to strengthen the skills to be hired for reputed healthcare industry and develop the culture of multidisciplinary approach which helps the individual student to excel at the work space as well as in their personal lives.
Objectives of the Event:
- To develop effective communication skills
- Developing an empathetic attitude towards patients.
- Prioritizing the work to minimize the error while performing duties
- Building practices to boost self confidence
- To improve personal attributes so that it enhances an individual’s interactions and career prospects.
- To enhance Critical thinking and problem solving ability.
- To motivate students to retain on job
- Prof. Sreeraja Kumar, Associate Dean, SNSR, Sharda University, 9646531203, email@example.com
- Mr. Dheeraj Sharma, Director Sharda Skills, 9313068580, Dheeraj.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Christa Mathew, 9999610791, email@example.com
- Ms. Chitra Diwakaran,8825396325, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Shyam Adhikari,8512874266, email@example.com
- Ms. Charu Dudeja, Trainer, Training and Placement
Date: 26th to 30th July 2022
Time: 9.00 AM – 01:00 PM