May 10, 2024 @ 8:45 am – 10:30 am Atlantic/Azores Timezone
Room No: 114, Block - 4, Sharda University, Greater Noida.
Dr. Ritu Sharma Assistant Professor School of Education
School of Education (SOE), Sharda University is organizing special coaching classes for “CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test)”.
CTET ( Central Teacher Eligibility Test) is a test conducted by the CBSE to check eligibility of prospective teachers. The test is a national eligibility test applicable all across the country. The rationale for having this test is as under:
- It would bring national standards and benchmark of teacher quality in the recruitment process.
- It would induce teacher education institutions and students from these institutions to further improve their performance standards.
- It would send a positive signal to all stakeholders that the Government lays special emphasis on teacher quality.
Interested students may report to the HOD, School of Education.
- Prof Rainu Gupta, Learning and pedagogy
- Dr. Ritu Sharma, Child Development, Inclusive Education
- Dr. Leena Rani, Science and Mathematics
Venue: Room No: 114, Block – 4, Sharda University, Greater Noida.
Timings : 2:15 – 4:00 pm
Date: All Fridays