India under the G20 presidency has called for a focus on inclusive agenda keeping the vulnerable citizens in mind. The skill development project- Financial Literacy undertaken by Sharda School of Business Studies (SSBS) embodies the same spirit and seeks to spread financial literacy among the under privileged communities. The knowledge of how to spend, save and borrow, how to invest and accumulate wealth etc are skill sets that needs to be developed among them so as to empower them to make smart and effective financial decisions as well as protect their consumer rights.
This Skill Development Project on Financial Literacy for the underprivileged communities would be undertaken during the period of February -March 2023.
- To make appropriate financial decisions about investing, saving, managing debts, child education etc.
- To educate them about the use of financial principles as a key to breaking the cycles of debt
- To acquire Life skills alongside financial principles: How to access banking services, repay loans responsibly, and planning skills, such as how to create investment and savings plans for their families.
- Dr. Jayanthi Ranjan (Dean-SSBS)
- Dr. Mridul Dharwal, 9212523101, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. KR Gola, 9911362295, email@example.com
- Dr. Santhi Narayanan, 8448755463, firstname.lastname@example.org