Sharda Skills and Career Services in collaboration with Applybud is organizing a series of webinars to fulfill your dream of higher education in Top foreign Universities.
The objective of the Event:
- To clear the doubt of students about the benefits of studying abroad, test requirements, and program eligibility
- To identify the best-fit programs for student’s academic and personal goals.
- To prepare key documents needed to apply successfully and the timelines.
- The return on investment (ROI) for international education is a key factor that students want to know before making a decision. Get complete clarity on scholarships, financial aid, and loan support provided today.
- To make the Students learn about the cultural adjustment process and how to make the most of their time abroad.
- Mr. Vikas Narula, Director, SS&CS
- Mr. Dheeraj Sharma, Director, Sharda Skills,
- Dr. Geeta Durga, Chairperson of the Career Counseling & Development Centre
Name of the Speaker:
- Mr. Rajeev Ganjoo, Co-founder and CEO at ApplyBuds.
- Mr. Preyash Shah, Master’s in Computer Science
Date: 23.11.2022 To 21.12.2022 every Wednesday
The calendar of events is as follows:
- Should you Study Abroad? Factors to consider
November 23, 2022, 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
This session will help students understand if going for an international program is ideal for their goals.
- Countries – Universities and Programs
November 30, 2022, 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Which country should you consider for further education? Pros and Cons for each country. How to find the right programs in the country? How to get help?
- Timelines for applying abroad
December 07, 2022, 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
How do you go about planning your journey – the importance of completing Key Exams, documents to prepare, Deadlines to complete your submission
- Planning the Finances + scholarships
December 14, 2022, 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
What are the costs to keep in mind? How to plan to fund your international education. What if you don’t get a scholarship/loan?
- Getting the visa after the admission
December 21, 2022, 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Final steps for joining your program
What is the post-admit strategy? Getting ready to join the college. Planning your next career move.
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/f1RNcXY2D314zRmq7
Duration of the Event: 10 Hours (2 hours in each session)
Timings of the Event: 2:00 PM- 4:00 PM
Venue of the Event: Online(Share on Social)