Sharda School of Nursing Science & Research Organizing an Awareness program Regarding Menstruation Hygiene and personal care in collaboration with an NGO (Niine Foundation) on 15/7/2022 at 10am onwards .
Lack of knowledge and poor personal hygiene practices during menstruation can result in a variety of gynecological issues in girls’ reproductive lives. Girls must have access to water and sanitation in order to manage menstruation hygienically and with dignity. They require a private area to change their sanitary cloths or pads, as well as clean water and soap for washing their hands, bodies, and reusable cloths, as well as facilities for safely disposing of used materials or a clean place to dry them if they are reusable. There is also a need for men and women to be more aware of good menstrual hygiene practices. Menstruation is a natural process, but it is taboo in most parts of the world and rarely discussed
It has also received little attention from society and other sectors concerned with sexual and reproductive health and education. As a result, socio-cultural factors exacerbate the practical challenges of menstrual hygiene, and millions of girls continue to be denied their rights to water and sanitation, education, dignity, and gender equity.
Learning about hygiene during menstruation is a vital aspect of health education for adolescent girls as patterns that are developed in adolescence are likely to persist into adult life
1)To educate students about menstruation hygiene and personal care during menstruation
2)To distribute sanitary napkins to all female students while also teaching them how to maintain hygiene during the menstrual cycle, using “wing.”
- Prof. Urmila Devi Bhardwaj, Dean cum Principal, SNSR, 9350886446, Urmila.firstname.lastname@example.org, Sharda University.
- Prof. R.SreeRaja Kumar, Prof. cum Vice-principal, Community Health, 9646531203, Rs.email@example.com
Guest of Honor:
- Mrs Anupama Gupta,Representative from Niine Foundation ,Gorakhpur
- Mr .Atul Gupta,Representative from Niine Foundation ,Gorakhpur
- Ms. Rekha Kumari, Assistant Prof. Obstetrics & Gynecology, 7830406505,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms .Shweta .Assistant professor .community health nursing , 9548449701, email@example.com
- Ms.Madhavi sharma ,Senior tutor,obg,9990100746,Madhavi.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: 15-07-2022
- Time: 10:30 AM to 3:00 PM
- Venue: Dr.APJ Abdul kalam auditorium,block-3