Sharda School of Nursing Science and Research is organizing CNE Programme for the staff Nurses in Sharda hospital on the topic “Care of patient on Ventilator “.
Mechanical Ventilation is ventilation of the lungs by artificial means usually by a ventilator. A ventilator delivers gas to the lungs with either negative or positive pressure. The purpose of ventilation to maintain or improve ventilation, & tissue oxygenation. And to decrease the work of breathing & improve patient’s comfort.
- To discuss the pressure and volume targets to be used when ventilating patients.
- To discuss concerns regarding the use of high oxygen concentrations in critically ill patients.
- To List the gas exchange and acid-base targets for critically ill patients.
- To discuss concerns regarding patient-ventilator synchrony.
- Prof. R. Sreeraja Kumar, Associate Dean, Sharda School of Nursing Science and Research, 9646531203, email@example.com
- Mr. Elisha Mahato, Assistant Professor, Sharda School of Nursing Science and Research, 9557215630, firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 30th September 2022
Time: 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Venue: 4th-Floor Conference Room Sharda Hospital, Sharda university.