Sharda School of Law, Pro Bono Club in collaboration with the Department of Justice (Pro Bono Club Scheme) plans to organize a Traffic Rules Awareness and Take a Pledge Program for students as a part of the Legal Awareness event on Monday, 03rd October 2022 from 11:00 am onwards.
The Government of India is deeply concerned about the growth in the number of road accidents, injuries and fatalities in recent years. It recognizes that road accidents have now become a major public health issue.
This event will fulfil the following objectives:
• To understand the factors involved in the road accident.
• To be able to understand Sadak Suraksha.
• To be able to know Traffic Laws in India.
Speaker: Shri Raghvendra Kumar (Helmet Man of India)
Convenor: Prof. (Dr.) Komal Vig, Dean SSOL
• Dr. Manvendra Singh, Asst. Prof., SSOL, Legal Aid In-charge
• Dr. Urmila Yadav, Asst. Prof., SSOL
Date: Monday, 03rd October 2022
Venue: Room 402, Sharda School of Law, Block – 7.
Time: 11:00 AM- 12:00 Noon