School of Pharmacy is Organizing Guest Lecture on “Computational approaches in Drug Discovery on Friday, 26th November 2021, 11:00 AM. to 12:00 PM.
Objectives of the Event:
- To obtain the practical knowledge.
- The main objective of the study is to identify the potential causes and the development of the cancer.
- To learn about the practical on Computational approaches in Drug Discovery.
- To correlate practical and theoretical knowledge.
- A key goal of drug discovery campaigns is the recognition of new molecular entities that may be of value in the treatment of diseases that qualify as presenting unmet medical needs.
- Prof (Dr.) Rupesh K. Gautam,
Principal Off. Professor and Head Department of Pharmacology,
Coordinator, Drug Information Centre
Coordinator, Entrepreneurship Development Cell
- Prof.(Dr.) Mathew George – Dean, SOP
- Mob: 9074919634
- e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Preeti Singh-Assistant Professor, Mob: 8299536350, e-mail: email@example.com
- Dr. Saroj Yadav – Associate Professor, SOP – Mob: 9241596172- e-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 26th November 2021
Time: Time: 11: 00 A.M to 12: 00P.M
Through Google Meet: meet.google.com/cen-odkd-dab(Share on Social)