December 10, 2021 @ 2:00 pm – December 11, 2021 @ 4:00 pm Atlantic/Azores Timezone
Prof. Sally Lukose and Prof. (Dr.) Karuna Singh (conveners), Prof. Geeta Durga and Dr. Parul Saxena (Co-Convener); Dr.Vandana Singh, Ms. Mayuri Rastogi and Mr. Amit Pratap Singh Chouhan (Coordinators)
The School of Allied health Sciences in collaboration with Career Counselling and Development Centre, Sharda University is organizing a 2-day online event on Bio Entrepreneurship, on 10th Dec 2021 and 11th Dec 2021. The aim of the event is to provide knowledge about successful startups, and relevant issues regarding business. Participants will get to know about various funding agencies and their approaches.
The objectives of the Event:
- To familiarize students with the term Entrepreneurship.
- To understand the importance of Entrepreneurship in Health care services.
- To know the Opportunities in Medical Technology in the Indian Startup Ecosystem
- To provide the knowledge of Government Schemes and benefits for Entrepreneurs
- Prof. Sally Lukose, Dean, School of Allied health Sciences, Sharda University
- Prof. (Dr.) Karuna Singh, Associate Dean, School of Allied health Sciences, Sharda University
- Prof. Geeta Durga, Chairperson, CCDC, Sharda University
- Dr. Paru Saxena, Vice-Chairperson, CCDC, Sharda University
- Vandana Singh., Assistant Professor, Department of Microbiology, School of Allied Health Sciences
- Mayuri Rastogi, Assistant professor, Department of Nutrition and Dietetics, School of Allied Health Sciences
- Amit Pratap Singh Chouhan, Assistant professor, Department of Radiology, School of Allied Health Sciences
- Dr. Amit Sehgal, Director, Sharda Launchpad Federation
- Mr. Sparsh Garg Founder & CEO at Educlouds.
- Mr. Abhishek Kumar, Assistant General Manager, and Branch-Head, SIDBI
Date: 10th Dec 2021 to 11th Dec 2021
Time: 2:00 pm onwards
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/
(Share on Social)