School of Architecture and Planning (SAP) Sharda University in collaboration with SHARDA- IIC & CCDC is planning to conduct an online Interaction session with Ar. Neha Singh on her “Journey from Designer to Women entrepreneur” for the students of Architecture on 11th February 2022, International Day of Women and Girls in Science.
1. Dr. Parma Nand, Dean SAP & SET, Dean Academics
2. Dr. Amit Sehgal, President Sharda-IIC and Director
3. Prof. (Dr.) Geeta Durga, Chairperson, CCDC
4. Mrs. Shhilpi Sinha, Professor, HOD, Department of Architecture, SAP
1. Mr. Abhay Kaushik, Associate Professor, Department of Architecture, SAP
2. Ms. Deekshali Anand, Assistant Professor, Department of Architecture, SAP
This event has following objectives:-
Main purpose of the event is to orient the students about the career possibilties they have as a dreamer, innovator & inventor and a designer. To aim is to encourge them to convert their design talents into entrepreneurial career. The objective is to orient them to the jouney of entrepreneurs, epecially women who converted their dream to reality.
International Day of Women and Girls in Science is observed on 11 February to recognize the role of women and girls in science, not only as beneficiaries but also as agents of change. Therefore, the day focuses on achieving full and equal access to and participation in science for women and girls. Also, to achieve gender equality and empowerment of women and girls.
Name of the Speaker.
Ar. Neha Singh (What Not Craft Founder, M.Des, B.Arch)
Time 1.30 pm to 2.10 pm(Share on Social)