The Department of Education, SOE is organizing inter-school competitions to mark the Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi.
1. Debate Competition
TOPIC- Gandhis’ Non-Violence ideology- A success or failure.
2. Poster/E-Poster Competition
Title- Gandhi’s relevance in the 21st century.
Pre- prepared posters are invited
Venue: 804, block 4, 8th floor, SOE
REGISTRATION LINK: https://forms.gle/akZM3JrEKL24YdUV9
Objectives of Event:
- To mark the birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi.
- To provide a platform to analyze Gandhi’s philosophy and his role in National Movement.
- To pass on the ideas of Mahatma Gandhi to students.
- Prof. Arti Kaul Kachroo, 9971992154, email@example.com
- Dr. Shagufta Nazneen Ansari, 9760190128, firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 3rd October 2022
Time: 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Venue: 804, 8th Floor, Block 4, Sharda University.