Sharda School of Law, is organizing One week Faculty Development Programme on “OUTCOME-ORIENTED TEACHING LEARNING PRACTICES & RESEARCH: A MULTI- DIMENSIONAL APPROACH (HYBRID MODE) from Monday, 11th July to Saturday, 16th July 2022.
The objectives of this FDP are to
- Provide an understanding about outcome-based teaching-learning methods & research in law.
- Acquaint the participants with the intricacies of law and legal research.
- Train the researchers, academicians, and all participants to upgrade their knowledge and
- skills in outcome-based teaching and research.
- In-depth understanding about teaching pedagogy.
- Provide an opportunity to participants to deliberate and learn about the challenges facing legal education and research in the present virtual era.
Expected Outcomes After completion of this FDP
- The participants will be able to explore outcome-based methods of teaching and learning.
- The participants will be able to identify upcoming research areas across various specializations and fields of research.
- The participants will be able to come out with quality research work published in reputed journals at the national and international level with the guidance of experts.
- The knowledge acquired from experts will be percolated to the students and ultimately benefit them.
- The participants shall be able to appreciate the challenges facing the teaching-learning methods and research in law and will be able to prepare themselves better for the same.
Who can Join
Faculty Members, Researchers, Legal Experts, and other Professionals from all Universities/Institutes/ are participating in this Faculty Development Programme.
Event Speakers :
Prof. Manoj Kumar Sinha, Director, Indian Law Institute (Deemed University), New Delhi
- Prof. (Dr.) Upendra Baxi, Professor Emeritus, University of Warwick and NLU Delhi, Former Vice Chancellor, University of Delhi & University of South Gujrat
- Prof. S.K. Bhatnagar, Vice Chancellor, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University, Lucknow
- Prof. Nishtha Jaswal, Vice Chancellor, National Law University, Shimla
- Prof. G. S. Bajpai, Vice Chancellor, Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala
- Prof. Manoj Kumar Sinha, Director, Indian Law Institute (Deemed University), New Delhi
- Prof. Balraj Chauhan, Former Vice Chancellor, Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur
- Prof. Alka Chawla Professor, In-charge, Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi
- Prof. Arti Kaul Dean, School of Education, Sharda University
- Prof. (Dr.) Jayanthi Ranjan Dean, School of Business Studies, Sharda University
- Prof. (Dr.) Anubha Vashisht Director, IQAC, Sharda University
- Prof. VPS Arora Professor, Emeritus Sharda University
- Dr. Anita Singh, Professor, Sharda School of Law, Sharda University
- Hon’ble Shri P. K. Gupta, Chancellor, Sharda University
- Hon’ble Shri Y. K. Gupta, Pro- Chancellor, Sharda University
- Hon’ble Mr. Prashant Gupta, Executive Director, Sharda University.
Chief Guest/Guest of Honor:
Prof. (Dr.) Upendra Baxi, Professor Emeritus, University of Warwick and NLU Delhi, Former Vice Chancellor, University of Delhi & University of South Gujrat
- Prof. Sibaram Khara, Vice Chancellor, Sharda University
- Prof. P.K. Malhotra, Distinguished Professor, School of Law, Former Secretary, Union
- Ministry of Law & Justice, Govt. of India
- Prof. Pradeep Kulshrestha, Dean, School of Law, Sharda University
- Dr. Komal Vig, Professor & Associate Dean, School of Law
- Dr. Ruchi Lal, Associate Professor, School of Law
Registration Link: – https://bit.ly/3lygLCO
MS Team: – https://teams.microsoft.com/l/
Date- 11th July – 16th July 2022.
Time- 11:00 AM-3:00 PM