Medical Emergencies in Dental Practice VAC (Value Added Course) of 30 Hours.
The objectives of this course are:
- Students will be capable of performing life saving procedures during any medical emergency.
- Students will be able to recognise early medical emergency in dental practice.
- Students can act Step by Step in management of the emergency.
- Students can understand The Modes of Intervention.
- Students will be able to use Emergency Medication.
- Students can formulate Preventive Strategies in medically compromised Patients.
- Dr. Rohit Punga, 9811071226, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Sachin kumar, 8285006933, email@example.com
- Dr. Nitin Bhagat, 9953784571, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Rajat Gupta, 7042653107, email@example.com
- Dr. Rohit Sharma, 9716833541, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Siddharth Rawat, 9582848580, email@example.com
- Dr. Shivangi Gaur, 8427179901, firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 17th May to 14th June 2023
Time: 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Venue: LT-4, School of Dental Sciences, Sharda University.