Sharda University is celebrating the 75th Independence Day with full enthusiasm and fanfare.
Come and join the celebrations!!!!
Bring a contingent and participate in the Independence Day Parade “Bharat ka Gaurav”!!!
Prizes and many other gift hampers can be won by the participants.
- The minimum number of members in a contingent shall be 8 and the maximum number of members shall be 25.
- Each contingent can choose a state/slogan or a festival to represent.
- In case if a contingent chooses a state, every member of the contingent shall be dressed in the ethnic costume of the chosen region.
- Each contingent will be given 3-5 minutes to showcase their theme. Extra time taken is liable for negative marking.
- The contingent present at the rehearsal (costume not necessary) (10th and 12th August 2022) will only be allowed to take part in the final parade.
- Every contingent shall follow the route laid down for the parade and other instructions given by the parade management team.
A CONTINGENT IS TO BE PERFORMED OF STUDENTS OF THE SAME SCHOOL and IT IS MANDATORY FOR EACH SCHOOL TO PARTICIPATE AND PRESENT THEIR CHOSEN THEME
All the expenses for the contingent shall be borne by the concerned school team.
The best contingent will be judged on the following criteria:
- Ethnicity/ Costume
- Vibrancy of Colours/Props
- Time Limit
- Creativity and Innovativeness
The decision of the judges would be final and binding.
- Dr. Nirupma Gupta (Dean Student Welfare)
- Dr. Mohit Sahni (Associate Dean Student welfare)
- Dr. Santhi Narayanan
Date: 15th August 2022