Department of Life Sciences is organizing a fresher party for new students.
Freshers party is a way to welcome newcomers to a college. The Fresher’s party isn’t just a day for the newcomers but is also important and special for the seniors. It is the day where seniors and juniors finally interact and unite to celebrate being part of the University. Keeping the trend alive, The Department of Life Sciences invites all those students, who have joined the family of SBSR (Department of Life Sciences). Freshers Party 2021, is a small gesture that imbibes the enormous love that these new members as students will experience throughout their time spent here.
Objectives of Event
- To give a warm welcome to the new students of the Department of Life Sciences, School of Basic Sciences and research.
- To build their confidence and also add creativity to their levels.
- Dr. Abhilasha Singh Mathuriya, HOD and Associate Professor, Department of Life Sciences, SBSR, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Soumi Sadhu, Associate Professor, Department of Life Sciences, SBSR email@example.com
- Dr. Vineeta Yadav, Assistant Professor, Department of Life Sciences, SBSR firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: November 26, 2021
Time: 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
Venue: RM014, Block3, Sharda University.