Room No. 506
Department of Art & Design, SSDAP, is organizing a Guest lecture on Intellectual Property Rights.
Inventions are the bedrock of innovation, and innovation means doing something new that improves a product, process, or service. These innovations can be protected through intellectual property (IP) rights. Intellectual Property (IP) contribute enormously to our national and state economies. Intellectual property protection is critical to fostering innovation. Without the protection of ideas,
businesses and individuals would not reap the full benefits of their inventions and would focus less on research and development. This program allows the participants to understand an overview of Intellectual Property.
The program aims to provide learners with an understanding of Intellectual Property Rights, Patents and copyright.
The objective of the program is:
- To impart awareness about the issue of IPRs, Patents, and Copyrights.
- To know the importance and scope of IPR in Academic Research.
- To be familiar with the types of innovations patentable & how to test the patentability of innovations.
- Procedure of patent writing, patent filing and the process of grant of the patent.
- Dr. Dipti Parashar, Asso.Dean SSDAP, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Poonam Bagchandani, HOD, Department of Art & Design, email@example.com
- Ms. Vasundhara Saluja,, Assistant Professor, Department of Art & Design, SAP, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Tushar Shrivastava, IPR Expert
Date: 1st December 2022
Time: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Venue: Room No. 506, 2nd Block, 5th Floor, Sharda University.