Department of Life Sciences, SBS&R in Collaboration with IIC, SU is organizing an event on “Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Science” on 30th November 2021.
Objectives of the event:
- To provide an environment to understand the importance of entrepreneurship in student life.
- To provide the opportunity to the student to start up their own ideas.
- To provide students with the opportunity to experience a feeling of self-worth and to develop self-confidence.
- Dr. KanuPriya, Assistant Professor, Department of Life Sciences, SBSR
- Dr. Sharad Aggarwal, Assistant Professor, Department of Life Sciences, SBSROrganizing member:
- Dr. Abhilasha Singh Mathuriya, HoD and Associate Professor, Department of Life Sciences, SBSR
- Prof. Sher Ali, Distinguish Professor, Department of Life Sciences, SBSR
- Students and Faculties of Life Sciences Department, SBSR
Date: Tuesday, 30th November 2021
Time: 11 am to 12.00 noon
Registration link: Registration Link – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eSCCgAZ4-aqc3gyQ1yeK6r4fVkPm_XazEplBqEfilJ4/edit
Google Meet Link
Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Science
Tuesday, November 30 · 11:00am – 12:00pm
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/czv-ytrf-pcq