Faculty of DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS, Sharda School of Basic Sciences and Research, Sharda University, conducting an Invited Talk on called “Applications of Machine Learning Techniques in Data Science”. The program focuses on the importance and applications of Machine Learning.
- Provide a broad overview of “Machine Learning techniques” and its applications in various domains including data science.
- Throw light on the insights about the future of data science.
- Interactive session with students on advance data analytics techniques.
Participants will gain insights on:
- Understanding of machine learning and its future scope in data science.
- Discussing the present, past, and future of data science.
- Discussion on emerging topics related to machine learning.
Dr. Dharmendra Kumar Yadav (Assistant Professor)
Department of Statistics & Demography
National Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Munirka, New Delhi-110067
A brief summary about speaker
Dr. Dharmendra Kumar Yadav is presently working as Assistant Professor at Department of Statistics & Demography, National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW), New Delhi, India. His fields of specialization are Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Health Informatics, Computational Statistics and Sampling Theory. He has almost 25 research publications in various journals of national and international repute. He has been the editor of 6 edited books and contributed 13 chapters to various books. He has delivered invited talks and chaired the technical sessions in many national and international conferences.
He is closely associated with Modern Technology and Management Institute (MTMI) and the American Institute of Management and Technology (AIMT), US based academic organizations. Dr. Yadav has received InSc Research Excellence Award-2020 by Institute of Scholars (InSc) Banglore, India for his outstanding research. Recently he received Excellent Presentation Award at FIM international conference-2021 at Waseda University, Japan.
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/NQggf88AHJ2uqFwM6
- Prof. S.K. Banerjee (Dean – SBSR)
- Dr. R. K. Pavan Kumar Pannala (HOD – Mathematics)
- Dr. Surya Kant Pal (875679450)
- Dr. Varun Mohan (8630589351)
- Dr. Santosh Kumar (7017566737)
Date: July 04, 2022,
Time: 02:00 PM onwards.
Venue: Computer Lab 209A, Block 3.