February 24, 2021 @ 7:30 am – February 26, 2021 @ 9:30 am Atlantic/Azores Timezone
Dr. Vivek Srivastava
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, SBSR in collaboration with the Career Counseling and Development Centre is organizing 3-Day workshop on ACE THE INTERVIEW.
The details of the event have been described below in sections:
Date: February 24 to February 26, 2021
Timings: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Venue: Online thorough google meet
ACE the interview link:
Speaker of the Event: Ms. Shalini Chandra.
- To guide the students about the career prospects in the sciences
- To enable the students to write a good cover letter and resume
- Enabling the students to face the interview Confidently
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Students who are in the final years of their program.
- Confidence building
- Facing the Interview
- Building effective Resume
- Total Contact Hours: 6 hrs.
- Spread over 3 days
- Daily Contact Hours: 2 hrs. for 3 days
- Prof. S. Banerjee, Dean, SBSR, email@example.com, and Dr. Vinay Verma, Associate Professor and HOD, Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Geeta Durga, Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry, Chairperson, CCDC, email@example.com and Dr. Parul Saxena (Vice-Chairperson, CCDC)
- Dr. Vivek Srivastava, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry, firstname.lastname@example.org