Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry in collaboration with CCDC organizes a 3-day event “Campus to Corporate” on June 22-24, 2022 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm in a workshop mode.
Through this workshop, we aim that our students can make a smooth transition from the college campus to professional life. We aim to make the participants introspect, level up their skills as per the requirement of employers, and gain knowledge and self-confidence.
- Preparing students for Campus to Corporate Jobs transition
- To help students improve their communication (Spoken, Written, and Presentation Skills)
- To build confidence, develop self-esteem, and bring positive changes in the attitude and behavior of the participants.
- To impart career-specific practical inputs along with sharing the expectations of corporate.
- To give input into writing their resumes to face interviews to learn corporate etiquette.
- Prof. (Dr.) Shyamal Kumar Banerjee, Dean, School of Basic Sciences & Research
- Professor Geeta Durga, Chairperson of Career Counseling & Development Centre
- Mr. Dheeraj Sharma, Director, Sharda Skills
- Dr. Anupam Agarwal, Head of the Department, Chemistry, and Biochemistry
- Mr. G.C. Sharma, former Head (Financial Education Schools & Universities) of the National Stock Exchange
Program Details:Dates: 22 to 24 June 2022
Day-1: Writing Resume and Cover Letter
Day 2: Honing the Interview Skills
Day-3: Mock Interviews
Timings: 02:00 PM – 04:00 PM
Mode of the Event: Offline
Venue: Room No. 014, A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Auditorium, Block No. 3, Sharda University, Greater Noida Campus
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/RF3VBgLY6pUyiXUe6