Department of Mass Communication, School of Media, Film & Entertainment (SMFE) is presenting a show on Decision making, it’s important to identify processes that help you make the right decision on behalf of the organization and make a concerted effort to uncover biases that may affect the outcome of it.
About the Show:
the show is on “(Decision making)” on 5th April 2021
by listening this show the listeners will get the idea to incorporate a wide variety of skills to make the right decisions Problem-solving
Objectives of the show:
The objectives of show is to make listeners more clear about:
- Focus decision makers on what matters in the decision, even when what matters is hard to quantify
- Generate creative ideas about alternatives, and be used proactively to design good alternatives
- Provide a basis for consistently and transparently comparing alternatives, with emphasis on exposing key differences in performance and critical uncertainties.
Details of the show:
The theme of the show: “Decision making’’
Frequency: 90.8 Fm
Dates: 5th April 2021
Time: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
To listen us world-wide, please download the application from the play store.
- (Dr.) Ritu S. Sood, Dean SMFE, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sonali Shrivastava- 9899684095/ email@example.com
- Kiran Panchal- 9999935806/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Sween Sharma (Room to Read).(Share on Social)