Career Counselling and Development Centre (CCDC) is organizing an “Expert to Student” (E2S), meet on Friday, January 22, 2021, to provide expert guidance on career-related matters, The event is open to all the students (PG & UG), and across the streams.
The event has been organized with the following objectives:
- To provide one- on- one career guidance to the students
- To imbibe an inter-disciplinary mindset among students for career perusal.
- To address career-related queries & concerns, and provide important information regarding domain-specific skills and knowledge
- To provide expert guidance to the students across all streams and at all levels
It is time to drop our inhibitions and seek help from professionals to identify our career pursuits and soar high!!!
- Dr. Geeta Durga (Chairperson): Convener
- Dr. Parul Saxena (Vice-Chairperson): Co-convener
Career Counselling Centre Sharda University
- School of Education, Dr. Disha
- School of Engineering and Technology, Dr. Latha Banda
- School of Creative Arts Media and Design, Prof Sanjeev Sood
- School of Dental Sciences, Dr. Jayant Kumar
- School of Business Studies, Dr. Parul Saxena
- School of Basic Sciences and Research, Dr. Uzma Manzoor
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Dr. Pramod Kumar
- School of Nursing Sciences and Research, Ms. Debjani
- School of Allied Health Sciences, Dr. Mayuri Rastogi
- School of Architecture and Planning, Ms. Swati Singh
- School of Law, Dr. Lipika Sharma
The details of the event are as follows:
Date: January 22, 2021
Timings: 2 PM – 4 PM
For this purpose, we request you to kindly register for the event, using the following link: E2S REGISTRATION FORM (google.com)
We encourage you to register for the event and pass on the message to your friends as well.
Team CCDC(Share on Social)