Sharda University. 32
Linkedin is a well-known platform that is mainly used for professional networking and allows job seekers to post their CVs and employers to post jobs. This is a helpful tool to start or upgrade one’s career. How can a fresher/a student use its full potential to develop their career? The same question would be answered by our expert in the upcoming webinar organized by the Career Counseling and Development Centre. The details are as given:
The objective of the Event:
- To make the students aware of the potential of Linkedin to build their Career
- To make them acquainted with the professional networking and enhancement of Career.
- Dr. Geeta Durga, Chairperson CCDC
- Dr. Parul Saxena, Co-Chairperson, CCDC
- Dr. Suman Lata Dhar, Member IQAC
- Mr. Gaurav Shekhar, Assistant Professor of Instruction, Information Systems Director, MS Business Analytics – Flex and Online (https://jindal.utdallas.edu/faculty/gaurav-shekhar)
Mr. Gaurav Shekhar is the Program Director of the Graduate Business Analytics Program (FLEX and Online). He is also an Assistant Professor of Instruction in the Information Systems area and teaches courses like Business Intelligence and Digital Consulting to both Graduate and Undergraduates. His main areas of research are IT Project Management, AI/Machine Learning, Natural Language, and Organizational Leadership. He enjoys working with students and works with them across academic and non-academic areas. He has been instrumental in setting up student and corporate engagement programs at UT Dallas. He is one big believer in the concept of Servant Leadership which is the base of most of his initiatives. He is open to new ideas and feels that empowering the students is a great way to serve the school and the university. He heads the Toastmasters District in North Eastern Texas, which has a strong presence in the School of Management as well.
Date: February 06, 2021
Time: 10:00 am to 11:30 am
Venue: Google meet
Register yourself @ tinyurl.com/22lj6ksa(Share on Social)