School of Allied Health Science is Organizing a Webinar on Bio-Entrepreneurship.
Objectives of the Event:
- To familiarize students with the term Entrepreneurship.
- To understand the importance of Entrepreneurship in Health care services.
- How to embrace the knowledge about pursuing Entrepreneurship.
- To provide information about origination’s support to young innovators for start-ups.
Mr. Vijay Kantharia
Mr. Vijay Kantharia is a researcher turned entrepreneur and educator. Mr. Kantharia has served as a researcher in the Indian Institute of Sciences (IISC), Bangalore, and in IGIB, New Delhi before joining Stowers Institute for Medical Research in Kansas City, USA. It was there Vijay realised his calling for Innovation and entrepreneurship and founded CerebrozEduTree where he lead the development of one of the world’s first technology replacing live TV ads with education. Vijay has successfully raised funds and lead the team of hardware and software engineers to develop an Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning-based technology along with conceptualizing the K12 educational content to replace with live TV ads. Being a scientific researcher at heart and having gained Business management experience, Vijay is currently leading the BioNEST at the University of Delhi South Campus to assist life science startups. Vijay has also contributed to Gujarat Student Startup Policy and Innovation Hub to streamline and encourage student startups.
Organizers of the Event(Department/School): Department of Microbiology and Department of nutrition and dietetics, School of Allied Health Sciences, Sharda University
- Prof. (Dr.) Sally Lukose, Dean, School of Allied Health Sciences
- Prof. (Dr.) KunalKishor and Prof. (Dr.) Karuna Singh)
- Vandana Singh., Assistant Professor, Department of Microbiology, School of Allied Health Sciences
- MayuriRastogi, Assistant professor, Department of Nutrition and Dietetics, School of Allied Health Sciences
- Amit Pratap Singh Chouhan, Assistant professor, Department of Radiology, School of Allied Health Sciences
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 841 0750 4865 Passcode: 916526
One tap mobile: +13462487799,,84107504865#,*916526# US (Houston)
+16465588656,,84107504865#,*916526# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kjuQNezek
Date of the event: 02 Dec2021
Timings: 2:00 – 3:00 pm
Mode of the Event: Zoom link(Share on Social)