As you know India is celebrating 75 years of its independence as ‘Azadi ka Amrut Mahotsav’, and on this occasion, the National Yogasana Sports Federation with the support of the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India; Association of Indian Universities (AIU); Ministry of Education, Government of India; Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India; and Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR);-Ministry of External Affairs, jointly inviting the Yoga enthusiasts to perform Surya Namaskar, from 12th January to 7th February 2022.
By each participant-individual or part of an organization, 12 poses of Surya Namaskar Yogasana must be performed – 13 times every day- for 21 days (any days) From 12-Jan- to 07-Feb-22. Participants will get one E-certificate after this event.
Benefits of Surya Namaskar:
- Helps with weight loss.
- Strengthens muscles and joints.
- Improved complexion.
- Ensures a better functioning digestive system.
- Helps combat insomnia.
- Ensures regular menstrual cycle.
- Useful in treatment of frozen shoulders.
- Spinal cord and abdominal muscles are stretched.
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/xdJ5X8qoKbwqDxzY7
- Prof.Dr. Nirupma Gupta (Dean Student Welfare)
- Prof. Dr. Anubha Vashisht (Dean SHSS)
- Dr. Mohit Sahni (Associate Dean Student Welfare)
Co – Convenor:
- Mr. Puneet Kumar (Sports Officer)
- Ms. Vinti (Sports Officer)
- Dr. Shanthi Narayanan (Diversity Club & NSS Coordinator)
- Dr. Shivom Acharya (Assistant Professor) Dept. of Yogic Sciences
- Dr. Krishan Kumar Pandey (NSS Coordinator)
- Mrs. Yashodhara Raj ( NCC & Dramatic Club )
- Mr. Vikrant Choudhary (Administrative Officer, DSW)
- Ms. Rashmi Mishra (Executive Assistant, DSW)
- Puneet Kumar