School of SNSR is Organizing Webinar on Theme – IMPROVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS AS A NURSE
About the Event:
This is an event organized for the Graduates and Post Graduate Nursing students for strong professional communication skills which is essential for delivering accurate and compassionate patient care and administration. For a successful nursing career, one must understand and develop written and verbal communication skills.
- To demonstrate calm and confident body language that reassures the patient.
- To understand the verbal orders and adhere to therapeutic communication in nursing practice.
- To manage accurate documentation and reporting essential information in multidisciplinary communication.
- To exchange information between nursing personnel.
- Ms. Honey Qaiser Sharda Skills Verbal And Soft Skill Trainer
- Prof: Urmila Devi Bhardwaj, (Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mr. R.Sree Raja Kumar (Email id – email@example.com)
- Ms. Christa Mathew, (Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ms. Chitra Diwakaran (Email id – email@example.com)
Date: 2nd December 2021
Time: 1:00PM – 3:00PM
Venue: Auditorium – 014 (Vishveshwarya Auditorium)